If you are using a WordPress Website and need more functionality to handle all problems. You should install WordPress event management plugins. WordPress event plugins will not only increase ticket sales but also make the event process smooth. These plugins can help you create and manage events on the WordPress dashboard.
There are hundreds of WordPress event plugins out there, how can you choose the good plugins. I have sorted the internet and come up with the 7 best WordPress event plugins:
1. Events Manager
Events Manager is a very useful WordPress event plugins. The Events Manager plugin has everything you need to display your events in full detail. It comes with all necessary event-related features, such as bookings management, guest/member event submissions, multiple tickets option, and event categories. These options will make it easy for your visitor to find the event and book seats or tickets. It is integrated with Google Maps that will let users know the exact location of the event.
Aside from the free version, there is also a premium version. You get additional features, Paypal payments, custom booking forms and more support with the price of 75$ per year.
- Easy to use and manage
- Allow you to approve and reject booked seats.
- Lets you use flexible calendars to showcase your event on your website.
- Multiple payment gateways supported
- Import from iCal or Google Calendar
2. WP Event Manager
WP Event Manager is a simle and lightweight WordPress event management plugins. If you want a WordPress keep your site fasst and not take up too much space, let ‘s consider WP Event Manager. In addition, This plugin has great reviews and great customer support.
Registered users can create and manage new event listings using front-end forms. The plugin also has tons of paid add-ons that you can use to access advanced features such as calendars, Google Maps, registrations, and ticketing functionality.
- Designed to fit within an existing website with the minimum of configuration
- The free plugin has lots of useful features
- Very customizable with lots of options
- Works with most third-party page builders
- Search function for ease of use
- The extensive list of addons to take the plugin further
Amelia is powerful plugin which allows you both manage events and accepts online payments. It’s an attractive WordPress events plugin with a lot of features and intelligent management to prevent double booking. For example, If you are leading a yoga class, you can’t book fitness training at the same time. In addition, it’s very easy to use. You can place event widgets anywhere and manage them all from a dashboard on the back end
Amelia is used by more than 4000 users and it’s worth giving it a try if you’re looking for an all-in-one booking solution with no required add-ons and no additional costs.
- Great design and ease of use
- Powerful widgets that can be used anywhere on your website
- Works with WordPress custom fields
- Huge selection of configuration options
- Amelia is fully responsive.
- The premium version of the plugin allow booking an event again in multi-day, along with booking management with approvals and rejections.
4. Modern Events Calendar
The modern Events Calendar plugin is a modern user interface and layout designs. It allows you to create and manage events with a wide variety of designs. It helps to customize your theme fit with your branding. In addition, this plugin will be a good choice because of some awesome features like Google Maps, featured image…. It’s also nice that the Modern Events Calendar provides an event repeating system since those recurring events are always easier to handle when you don’t have to think about them every time they come up.
- Supports integration with PayPal and Google Calendar.
- Lets you build customized forms using its powerful booking system.
- Lets you create different types of events including regular events, repeat events, and never-ending events.
- Compatible with Visual Composer and WooCommerce.
- Lets you import events from another calendar or event management platform.
EventOn is a striking visual WordPress events plugin, It’s very attractive and uses color to great effect. It comes with tons of features. Eventon is easy to add events, manage and update them … specifics such as times, locations, and event cancellations are all displayed right on the main calendar page. Additionally, you can display a search bar and social sharing buttons on your event pages.
- The best design of any WordPress events plugin bar none
- Great UI that makes short work of managing events
- Interactive calendar with imagery and extra content
- Option to join virtual events from within the calendar
- The core plugin is great value
6. Event Organizer
Event Organiser is another feature-rich WordPress events plugin well worth exploring. It doesn’t have the slick aesthetics of Amelia but it has a lot of features that have been designed to be as flexible and as user is friendly as possible.
Event Organiser is a calendar-based plugin with a simple to use dashboard with month to view. The plugin enables you to showcase events, sell tickets for that event, manage bookings, customize the booking form, send confirmation and follow-up emails and utilize multiple payment gateways.
The plugin has a free version and a premium version. The free option has calendar and event booking but you’ll need the Pro version for payments, ticketing, and email follow-ups. You can customize the look and feel of your calendar in both versions.
- Designed to be as flexible as possible
- The feature-rich Pro version offers all the features you’ll need
- Free version is perfectly usable.
- WordPress hooks allow a lot of freedom for developers
- Can be extended further with optional extensions
7. All-in-One Event Calendar
All-in-One Event Calendar from Time.ly is an attractive WordPress events plugin centered around a calendar. The intent from the outset was to create a plugin that minimized administration and made it simple to upload and manage events. This plugin achieves those goals.
The design is simple and to the point. It makes short work of calendar creation, managing events, setting up recurring events and importing calendars.
All-in-One Event Calendar has a free version that integrates into WordPress and a novel hosted version that uses the cloud to integrate into your website. It’s a unique approach that seems to work well.
- Designed to make it easy to manage events
- Integrates into WordPress via plugin or cloud
- Detailed event management allows unlimited recurrences
- Works with external calendars for ease of use
- Simple dashboard
Whether it’s an event management website or simply an event website, you can use one of these WordPress event plugins to increase ticket sales for your event. Hope you will find this article of Top 7 WordPress Plugins For Event Booking 2020 useful.
You can refer to some other articles of the same topic: Best WordPress Themes For Event Booking 2020
Leave comments if you have any questions about my post. I am willing to answers all of your questions.
Stay tuned on my blog: WordPress Event Booking to discover more about solutions and tips.
Thank you and Best regards.